St Christopher’s & Montgomery Road PRU’s governing body is made up of several community Managers, a Local Authority Manager, a parent Manager, a staff Manager and the Headteachers. The Managers work closely with the Headteachers and other staff to carry out a range of strategic and statutory responsibilities. These include:
- Planning St Christopher’s & Montgomery Road PRU’s future direction
- Being accountable for the performance of students and the school
- Making decisions on the school’s budget
- Making sure the school’s curriculum is broad and balanced
- Deciding how the school can encourage its students’ spiritual, moral and cultural development
- Making sure that the school provides for all of its students.
The following document is currently being updated (March 2017):